Part 1 - www.youtube.com Medium is the first difficulty where tanks and walkers become a real problem for the rebels. While I like anti-tank turrets, I find that they die too quickly to the vehicles they are supposed to defend against, and I prefer to just take down vehicles with the hand-held anti-vehicle weapon. The idea is to take down the vehicles as early as possible and most maps give you a way to do this. Even though this is single-player, showcased here is the role of "anti-vehicle" that you would need in a multi-player setting; solid placement of key turrets is shown as well. I start the match making my way to the alley that connects the the bridge that the main enemy force travels under. Where the alley "T's" with the other street, I put an MG turret; This turret covers this side of the stronghold, as well as covering the main area that I use to take down vehicles with my hand-held anti-vehicle weapon. Next I place a resupply station just a little ways down the alley. Ducking out on the bridge, you will take lots of infantry fire and need spot heals constantly. The walkers have a massive mortar shell that fires the moment they spot you. This mortar will be hitting the bridge right where you duck out, so you can't place the supply station too close to the bridge itself. The supply stations also helps keep you full on ammo. Be sure to upgrade your turrets early as a level 1 turret will never last long, and a level 2 turret won't last much longer. A level 3 turret ...


Orignal From: Iron Grip: Warlord - Gameplay - Spiral Medium by similitudinous Part 2 (of 2)

0 评论