A person is dismembered THEN dies? I ask because my late father had his mortgage through a bank who's name rhymes with "Spells Largo". He'd been paying Death & Dis membership insurance every two weeks when the auto draft went through his checking account. On August 15th he had to get his leg amputated. By some actions of the hospital (which I won't cover here because I'll get too upset) he died on August 20th. His name and my mom's name are both listed as signers.
So my question is this: Can we file a claim for his amputation AND his death?
If not, what about his death? Will they (the bank) come back with "Um, sorry but Mrs. XXX is still a co-signer and she's still alive"
OR, is it too late to claim dis membership due to his amputation now that he's dead?
I'd call the bank but I wanted to check online first.
Thanks.


Orignal From: Does Death & Dismembership Insurance work if....?

0 评论