Well i'm not a pilot yet but i will be starting to get my hours this summer... I am in good health but, that little question always lingers "What if". My parents are financially safe, although i would like them to get a large monetary compensation should something happens to me, i know it's no replacement for me, but, i just want them to finally have the fun they always wanted growing up. Have the nicer home, have the nicer cars and everything. I've felt like i've been holding them back cause i have a lot of extracurricular and college classes and marching band and just a full schedulee. So would accidental death insurance be good for me? IF so how much? And if so, is there a formula so i can calculate appropriate coverage. Thank you
Orignal From: Should i get accidental death insurance? I'm 15yr and a pilot?
Post a Comment