Groland Michael Kael à Gorazde

发贴者 kyle | 11:18:00 PM







A la demande de bosnianpyramid, j'ai essayé de traduire ce sketch du Groland. Le Groland traverse les frontières j'adore : Jules Edouard Moustic (Newscaster) : Main news is always Gorazde, with the bombing of serbe soldiers. In live of the martyred town, I call Michael Kael. Michael, Gorazde, Michael? Michael Kael (War reporter) : No! Jules Edouard Moustic : No? What do you mean Michael? Michael Kael : No, Im not in Garazde. Im in Sarajevo. Jules Edouard Moustic : Why in Sarajevo? The battle is in Gorazde Michael! Michael Kael : Justly, heu... Gorazde is to much dangerous. My health insurance refunded me nothing, I dont want go to take a bullet in Gorazde, you are nice. Im in Sarjevo, Im fine. Jules Edouard Moustic : Anyway, Michael, Id like you to know its a professional misconduct. Michael Kael : No, no, it isnt a professional misconduct. In my contract, its scribe ex-yougoslavie, Im in ex-yougoslavie ... no professional misconduct. I do my job. Jules Edouard Moustic : Anyway, you are war reporter, I remind to you. Michael Kael : Justly, I am war reporter and Im refunded at only fifty per cent (by health insurance). I dont have disablement/death insurance. You are nice but while anybody are refunded at seventy per cent in they small office, even for dental fees, if you see what I mean. Me, Im only at fifty, Im sorry. Jules Edouard Moustic : Anyway Michael, I have perhaps seventy percent, but in twenty years of job, Im affiliated manager even if me mister. Im not trainee ...


Orignal From: Groland Michael Kael à Gorazde

0 评论